Dwayne's Sprouted Banana Acai Loafposted health & wellbeing and tagged paleo, gluten free, healthy treat, buckwheat, quinoa, sprouted, sprouted loaf, banana bread, yum, Tips from Dwayne - CEO and tagged clean eating, recipes, recipe, superfood, acai, healthy, amazonia, vegan on octubre 25, 2016.
Our founder Dwayne Martens is an avid health foodie. He lives and breathes what Amazonia is all about and makes delicious food to boot, so it's no wonder we wanted to get our hands on his recipe for this abundant sprouted banana acai buckwheat and quinoa loaf! Gluten free, refined sugar free, vegan, easy to digest and packed with nature's superfoods, this is a winner.
2 cups buckwheat groats
1 cup quinoa
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch Himalayan salt
1 tbsp coconut oil (for greasing the baking dish)
1) Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
2) Rinse and soak buckwheat and quinoa for 24 hours in filtered water.
3) Rinse again and combine in blender.
4) Add in banana, acai, shredded coconut, cinnamon and Himalayan salt.
5) Combine well and pour into baking dish rubbed with coconut oil.
6) Cook in the oven for approximately 45 minutes, until firm and spongey.
7) Remove and allow to cool for 15 minutes before taking in out of the baking dish.
8) Serve with fresh fruit slices and enjoy!